Monday, February 22, 2010

Cubase 5 Dongle Emulation

Spring 2010 ... Make Up (Part 1) ...

Hello friends! Thanks for following me here! Today I want to talk about trends in makeup paa spring. Usually, these trends leave the fashion shows each season and as we left the spring collections can also see that we will see what makeup is concerned. Let's start ...

1. Anna Sui- A makeup very natural, almost as if you had nothing since, as a basis for example, but with perfect skin, free of imperfections, the eyebrows very simple but well-combed, nude lips, a little bit of blush and eye was that I was a little drama. The eyes were made up in a way that they look bigger: eyeliner on the top line, white pencil in the lower water line, denuevo eyeliner on the bottom line below the water line and mascara. This makeup applied in this way makes the eyes look bigger and soon I will put this tutorial ...



This makeup is also beautiful girls with darker skin as you can see ...

2. Bottega Veneta- Ok, this is a trend I'm seeing everywhere, including in many magazines: Eyebrows blonde, almost invisible! Do not know how anyone can take eyebrows and in everyday life but it looks interesting, I would treat. The makeup in this series focused on the lips, eye-catching colors such as fuschia lips or burgundy and the truth is that I love. You see his face has almost nothing until the eyebrows wanted to erase all the attention is off to his lips. I'll see how I can make this look in a way that can go out, of course I say this for the eyebrows ...

vibrant lips dark skins are not bad provided they do not exaggerate ...

3. Calvin Klein- makeup in this collection also was super simple, almost nothing in the face, a little bronzer and enlightening, as you can see the skin is well lit and looks very cute ...

4. Christian Dior- One of the most dramatic looks this spring, colorful here. Makeup is a "pin-up" that resemblance to the stars of yesterday and glamor, color in the eyes and lips, purple on the eyelids and red lips, dramatic eyelashes and curly hair. For everyday life and even for a night out can be a bit too much, I think that the lips can be replaced with a red gloss that is not too pigmented to give just a hint of color ...

4. Donna Karan- A very modern look and inteesante, white eyeliner on the top line, a little champagne shadow on the bottom line, bronzer on the cheeks and enlightening in the face and the inner corners of eyes. I loved seeing the creativity and doing something different ...

5. Giorgio Armani- A very sexy look, smoking only on the outer corners of eyes, a little black eyeliner on the outer half of the bottom line of the eye, I see no mascara, bronzer in cheeks and nude lips. I love this look and I can not wait to try it. This model is called Bruna Tenorio and is one of my favorites ...

6. Givenchy- denuevo eyebrows almost erased, very blond or white, brownish shadow around the eyes, no mascara, no eyeliner, and lips bronze. Denuevo think the look is for the purpose of focusing on the lips. What do you think of this trend with the eyebrows? ...

7. Lanvin- denuevo almost invisible eyebrows, but this time with a super dramatic look, Smoked or rather black, super shiny lip gloss with a lot. The look is super modern, I liked it and may try it ...

8. Marc Jacobs- This look seems like a Geisha ... modern. The little bun in the hair takes a long, super-thin eyebrows lines, made with super eyes dramatic false eyelashes on the top line and long liner as cat eyes or "cat-eye" and then the bottom liner form filling in the middle with white liner and double tail end. A shadow on the eyelids champagne with a white vertical line between the lips of two colors, naked below and Moradita up ... wow I am tired fingers. It is a tribal look like but I think some changes can be made to use this look in public, of course can not go so eyebrows are thin, so I would leave my normal eyebrows, then only the champagne shadow on the eyelid, and the lips of a single color. This model is called Chanel Iman and is very popular, I think the dark skinned girl can use it as a reference to her for makeup looks ...

9. Nina Ricci- An interesting look, shadow in a corner of the eyelid, inside, here with a golden shade and ... interesting. Denuevo Eyebrows are not almost, a little mascara, a bit of illuminator in the face and ready ... simple and different ...


10. Versace- A look more recognizable, smoky eyes with purple shadow on the eyelid and around dark shadow, mascara and gloss ...

These are some of the looks that caught my attention, I still have some collections for review and these photos were taken from Style.com. Tell me what you think of these trends and I will answer your comments and see you in the next post! ...


0 comments:

Post a Comment