Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Simpsons Falling Quality

...

Hello beautiful! Oh let me show you my last compritas I've done in those days. Now I have been given to spend at least every two weeks by pharmacies to see if there are offers and fortunately there's always another offer I can not ignore! Well, I do a circular tour of all pharmacies that are near me, I will first Duane Reade, then Walgreens, CVS and then ended in Rite Aid and always come with something even a single thing or a lot. And my latest acquisitions have been these:

-Sally Hansen Natural Beauty inspired by Carmindy Luminous Matte Pressed Powder- That long! Well Duane Reade this brand of makeup was all at 50%! And of course I went crazy. This brand Sally Hansen makeup that usually specializes in nail and hand care and foot has this makeup collection diseñada por la artista de maquillaje Carmindy. Carmindy es una de mis maquilladoras favoritas, tengo su libro y todo y es bella! No había usado esta marca mucho antes solo la base en spray que una vez mostré aquí y que es espectacular y se ve super natural, solo que dura poco y es carita. No me había fijado mucho en los productos que esta marca trae y me puse a ver ese día y quedé muy impresionada, trae de todo y el diseño del los paquetes es muy limpio y se ve muy eco. Había hasta un primer luminoso para base y no sé porque no lo agarré :( . Pero si agarré dos cosas este polvo y otra cosa que viene después. Este polvo me llamó la atención porque yo no tengo polvos compactos, solo sueltos y ni me había fixed it until I saw it and decided to take it. Not sorry for anything I choose this powder, I love it! Its quality is superior and the price was like $ 4 something because it was half price. It's super pigmented, compact but not hard you have to push hard to get product to pass the sponge or brush grabs were enough product in one pass. It is bright as the name implies, is rather dull and I have no problem with that. Bring a mirror and a sponge that comes in another compartment. I loved it ...







-Sally Hansen Natural Beauty Fast Fix Eye Shadow Base- Then I also noticed they had a basis for shadows and I had no idea and design was similar to more expensive brands and I caught a blur, it cost me like $ 4 and something also by supply. It also turned out to be a wonderful product, also super good quality, I mean I was impressed because I've been missing out on quality makeup made with a minimum and I did not know or rather he had never given the chance, had to come an offer I decide to try and be happy and I'll go find the others are in range or not it is worth it. The basis for super Cream shadows are opaque, darkness covers the eyelids so that shadows look more vibrant, I, for example my eyelids are becoming increasingly dark and it is essential for my use or shadow base or concealer on them. I highly recommend it ...

-Milani Eye Shadow Quad in Wild Violets " found in CVS Quote Milani cosmetics to 75 %!!!!! But there were only some things were, I was late. The only thing I liked about what was left was this shadow quad but had a broken, but as only cost me $ 2 and some took it as you want. The colors are super beautiful, has good pigmentation and simplemtente I have to take a look at this! ...

-L 'Oreal Colour Juice Lip Gloss in Butterscotch Drop- had also bid on the lip glosses and L'oreal I think 50% discount and this was the one I liked. It is a pale gloss or nude or naked as they call and took it. It is a very sweet gloss does not really have much pigment, rather bright but I liked ...




That was all I bought at pharmacies. Then he had bought some MAC ...

-MAC Mineralize Skinfinish in Triple Fusion $ 27 - As far as looks are running are lit I wanted a good illuminator to give me a lot of pigment to be displayed in the skin. I went to MAC to see what was and the girl showed me these powders and I liked the most was that it brought three colors in one, one gold, one bronze and one pink, you can use all three together combined or idividual, the total came out as $ 32 and it hurt in the heart and stayed for about a week debating whether it back or not because I'm not used to buy products so expensive, especially since I'm not rich lol!

I see so many girls in most Asian YouTube working just to buy MAC, is like an addiction, not necessarily use it but it's like a competition which has more MAC makeup. I really though I like a lot of makeup I see these girls with pity because I see that goes beyond buying what you need a brand that you really like, is like a huge obsession and a desire to show the world how many things have MAC, I've seen things that not even opened and already have the next "haul" in the next video and so each week but it is their money and I do not hurt. I like MAC is one of the best makeup brands, there are some things I'd like because I feel the need for certain looks, but if you do not need it any way I will buy so you have the money.

I kept the dust and I'm glad I stayed with him because he is very cute and Lueder be used in different ways, on the cheeks, like a shadow, as a highlighter under the brows, inner corners of eyes, whatever you want to use, so I'm satisfied but it still hurts your pocket ...

Well my dear friends hope to see you soon in the next post and I hope to leave comments !!!...


0 comments:

Post a Comment