Monday, March 29, 2010

How Much Does A Eagle Cost

Color ... Benefit

Hello friends! I know I'm super lost. Many things, personal issues and the issue of the Avon I have a little busy, but here we are. I have yet many things on my pc I have to get on the blog that I'm missing some products I've purchased and want to share, etc. But I want to inform denuevo I'll start soon with a new blog and this will be exclusively for Avon products. Pienda as possible to dedicate this blog to be a business for me, a way to make some money on the side of course is needed and I would like you to also support the other blog with comments and that I do not think that shop because I think I can only sell to girls who are in the United States but if I like that I read there too and also benefit from the information so use these cosmetics or not. I'm not entirely abandon this blog, there are still things I want to show here but my participation here will be much less than before. But as I mentioned the other blog will have information about cosmetics and looks I'll only use a specific brand and you can do what I do but what they have on hand. When you have the First post on another blog I will tell you to go to see this ...

Well now let's talk Springtime is here at last! It is time to remove all the shadows, liners and colors that we wear and we hold to give you the chance to neutral colors for Fall and Winter. Now came the fun and to experiment with more crazy, vivid looks. For girls who maybe do not like to use vibrant colors that can start small, perhaps with a purple eyeliner, or blue or verdecito and leave everything else or use a neutral lip color with a little more color and let otherwise very simple and well. Here I will show to incorporate color as the face step by step to get the Spring ...

Ok, this is of course before, there is nothing on here ...



I'll start with the eyebrows and a little bronzer or highlighter. Eyebrows am going to make it very simple and filled with a brown eyebrow pencil and lightly stuffed where they are needed most tip, the pen that I used is from Wet n 'Wild, and brings two points with one color and another with a wax that holds brows in order, very good idea! It cost me about $ 3-something. The sunscreen I used was in MAC Mineralize Skinfinish in Triple Fusion and is quite bright, be careful with, because it seems to frost, but I really liked Pa'lante! I put it on the cheek and eyelid ...

Note that painted eyebrows are so natural super and makes me look younger which is another plus! .. .

next thing I did was use a vibrant pink lipstick, this is Wet n 'Wild in 511B, but not because I forgot to shoot a photo. You can leave it there and vibrating lips or just use as I will follow me ...

I'm going for the eyes and I use a liner with a vivid color, this is Wet n 'Wild in Sky Blue, very nice, it cost me only $ .99 .. .

I'm going to apply only on the bottom line of the eye, I just want to give some color to your eyes ...

Then I'll take a black eyeliner, this is my Benefit Bad Gal see that as almost the expiring lol and I'm going to put in the tear or line water ...

Now eyes are sharper and more vibrant blue ...

We will end with a bit of blush, just a little because we have enough color on the face and mask. NYX blush is in Paradise and the mask is the LashBlast ...

and finish the look! Guess what? ...

I hope this look is to your liking, you can do everything, or use only one, lips or eyes, and I hope you leave me your cuddling. Bye ...


0 comments:

Post a Comment