Monday, March 8, 2010

Driv Parts Snowblower

Doll Eyes (Big Eyes) ... My last compritas

Hello friends! Hope you're well and here I am a little lost, with many things up but since I have a little time I dedicate to your blog. Well you had promised them big-eyed look using the technique of white eyeliner in the waterline or tear. Many girls have asked me tips on how to make eyes look bigger and I always say wait for the tutorial, and well ... here it is! Let's start ...



After having perfected the face as I could, based, powder, concealer, ect, I'm going to apply matte white shadow on the eyelid, this is optional, I just want to give more light to the eyes and make them look more awake ...

Then I'll take a black eyeliner pencil, you can use liquid if you want, and I'll do a line a little thicker on the top line of the eye, can it is fine if you like, I will not extend the eyeliner, I will not make a cat look ...

Then I'll take a white eyeliner or color meat if you and I'm going to apply to the water line or tear, I will make enough for them to appreciate in the photos, but you can put just a little if you want, it's good that the pencil is creamy ...

So it is becoming ...

Then we denuevo black eyeliner and do not apply under the white liner but very slightly, do not want a line as dark as the one above, just want to give some shadow .. .

I will blend with cotton wool to remove excess and leaving only a shadow ...

So it is becoming ...

eye Now the wrist is going to give me the mask that I will apply in the upper and lower lashes ...

So ... you have to apply too much mascara, you look need not be as dramatic as this if you want ...

was so ...

Then we apply blush pink to warm the tender cheeks and make them look ...

I wore a pink lipstick and smudge with your fingers to make it look like ink, I removed all the excess and looks like an ink mate ...

The look almost finished ...

With a little above the lip gloss ... I finished !!!...

Now all my hair and go! ...

Amigas I hope you like the look, I liked a lot and hope to be treated. Leave me your comments and I will answer them gladly. Thank you very much for your support and friendship ...


0 comments:

Post a Comment