Tuesday, September 21, 2010

How To Watch Tv Off A Usb Stick

Review de Eyeko


I'm going to talk about the request I made of Eyeka.

All these products I purchased at the online store Eyeka: www.eyeko.com

Shipping charges are always free if you meet 12 euros and no problems with Customs, as the website is English. And so it is very important, not tested on animals.
The truth is that I'm super happy with all products, some more than others.


Then I show the products I've bought:








- nail polish Eyeka:



are great! I have no better words to these nail polish. Without doubt, repeat. Colors are hard to find in stores. I recommend them.


addition, dry quite quickly and are hardening.

I've noticed that some are thicker than others, and one layer is enough. can spend a week with the nail polish as it will not.



The price is 4 € the unit. Are 8.5 ml.


the moment, I took these 4 colors:

- Posh polish: brown. Very tolerable in the fall and that will be the camel and brown tones.

- Lilac Polish: lilac clearly. It's great this color is my favorite. I had never encountered this color in any store. We have to make two layers so that it is the tone of nail polish.

- Vintage polish: pastel green. This gave me when I made the order. It is one of the colors that I would every day, but not bad. It is quite thick, with a coat looks great.

- Nude Polish: nude color. This is great now that is both fashionable color Nude. Must pass two layers to make it right.





- Eyeka Line and shine:













They are very creamy pencils that blends easily. I draw much attention to the black that has a very nice golden glitter. You can see that colors are intense. I took these pencils in a range of 3x2 and cost me 9 euros.


- Eyelash Mascara (Long & Luscious Lashes in one easy squeeze):





I have heard many opinions of this mask, really like or hate to death. So I decided to try it for myself and this is the result:






If it is true that the cake ... but also the curve a lot and its color is black coal.




comb spiral is what makes cake instead of separating them. Honestly, not a product to repeat because I like the mascara and separate them overtime. Yes, the packaging is quite original.

- Eyeka Magic Eyeliner: this product is amazing! Is a clear liquid that you have to be coupled with a shadow (the shadow has to be with a lot of dust, for example, the famous palette of 120 colors) to leave the outline of that color. It's pretty original product and we can save to buy hundreds of eyeliners.

- Eyeka Glitter Liquid Eyeliner: simply a liner with pulpurina. It is very colorful and the pulpurina not going easily. So we can take all day without problems!



- Eyeka cream: is assumed that this product is a moisturizer. Now ... I say ... Who likes to shine as the face? There is a cream for every day ... So I looked for other functionality. Once we have set our foundation we can give some highlights on the cheekbone taking Poquita amount and applying it to your finger taps. Is a reflection of light that gives you good-looking face. Contains 28 ml and it cost around 10 euros. There is also the same cream with a little color.










- Eyeka fat balm, lip is not very opaque garnet-brown in color. It smells great, like a sour strawberry or something. The drawback I see is that is so thick that lipstick costs .... How can they successful? Moreover, it is very moisturizing. This product gave me when I made my first order with this page English. Do not buy it because it is not accurate unless you apply it with a brush.













PS: what about you? What do you think these products?

0 comments:

Post a Comment