Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Polish Women With Large Breasts

No more cyclists hit the QH Danger "2011?


I heard today through a few comments on Facebook in this news item published in El Heraldo de Aragón whereby compromised the organization of Spain's most famous march, the Vulture.
According to the report, it appears that the current Board has resigned en masse, following the resignation of its chairman, Roberto Iglesias, visible head of the organization, member of the Commission of the RFEC Cycling and the UCI. Roberto
already told me at the time that its withdrawal from the organization was next, for years not pass in vain. But I thought in a orderly transfer of power and quiet.
But you know. When something is successful there are always jealousies and power struggles. I do not know if those who criticize the team of Roberto will be encouraged to take the reins of the club and walking and taking it forward so successfully. I do not know if the changes that supposedly would do in management, will do better than now. But I know that organizing any small gear is a major challenge if it wants to do well, and I imagine a successful organization QH should not be anything but simple. Nor is it easy to take criticism, both participants are unhappy with something (which are the least) as critical partners themselves Club, which always are.
For eleven years I was the head and the promoter of the organization of the March Loroño Jesus, who organized the SC Bilbaina. The club had
who helped what they could, those who passed, and we volcábamos taking time to organize the family, work and go by bike. It was a great satisfaction when people congratulated you, but the few criticisms we received (and not important) kept in my head for a long time and I lose sleep, until I learned that if 700 participants two complained of something you thought was right, he meant it was okay, if they had not complained dozen.
do not know what lies behind these claims against Robert and his team. Likely to be good intentions of people who think they could do better. Or maybe jealousy and quarrels are normal among people. What I do know is that they created in the first QH (there was, for example, my friend Luis García Landa) and those who have continued to organize for thousands of cyclists can enjoy big, have done enormous work and disinterested that deserves all my admiration, from the work of Robert until the last of the hundreds of volunteers who help make everything right.




0 comments:

Post a Comment