Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Denisa Milani Facebook

and Make Up For Ever Face & Body Liquid Makeup ...

Hey friends! Here I am again! Well, as you can see the photos I took of my camera that for some time over here has been misbehaving. In the photos will come out a rare striped not remove it. I have yet another borrowed camera but wanted to test how the pictures came out in mine and go well. Do not go so so bad but if you see the little lines. The trouble is I took lots of photos with her posts I'll be up and then the next post will look like. I hope you do not mind a lot ...

Well now I want to show you this wonderful product that I really feel I've lost so much time because this sponge have enough time in the market and had never purchased. Perhaps because only find at Target and had a very close, but now if I have one more or less close and open one in July and I can even closer to visit more. What I like about Target is also having ELF cosmetics. Well I'm talking about the Sonia Kashuk blending sponge $ 10. It is a purple makeup sponge is wonderful to apply foundation, I swear it is. Let's see ...



As you can see is shaped like a triangle thing that makes it possible to hold very well. The material course is as fluffy and sticky ...

One side is flat and the other pointed to different functions ...

Now I'll show you how to use. For this I will use the base of Make Up For Ever Face and Body Liquid Makeup $ 38 at Sephora. That is the natural base that I found. It is a wonder, have coverage that can be increased slightly miestras and you keep getting better is that you put more vera not charged for anything. The ending is super bright and natural. This database can be used in the body, is waterproof and sweat and no dirty clothes. His consistency is based gel and water. It's just wonderful !!!!...

Ok I'll put a little on the flat side of the sponge. Do not wet the sponge because the base is water based, if another kind of thicker base then if get wet sponge is natural to me ...

base because there is not is gel consistency ...

Ok, now I apply it with me everywhere and sponge and then just give him tap to the face to even it out, I just squeezed it and nothing I pat and pat to see that vanishes ...

Grabs well and what I do is tighten the skin for absorption ...

The pointed end is for the corner of the nose, covering dark circles, etc ...

This sponge
cover my eyelids smoothly ...

Ok, I need more coverage if I apply another coat or two. I love how the base is this sponge, I really think that every girl needs a sponge of these ...

Thanks girls. New post coming soon. This sponge can get at Target or Amazon or even Ebay perhaps for less. You have to wash frequently, but I give it a 10! Until next time friends and I welcome your comments ...


0 comments:

Post a Comment