Saturday, May 8, 2010

Karaoke Revolution Rs

Studio Contouring Blush & Bronzing Powder ... Sonia Kashuk Blending Sponge

Hello girls! Well, remember he had told them about my little walk to Target that was where I bought the sponge from the previous post? Well also found the ELF cosmetics line including online Studio. I was happy I had not seen them and everything costs $ 3 at the Studio line, the regular is around $ 1, but the Studio line does not compare at all with the regular, super quality is higher. Good stuff I bought 5, 3 brushes, powder and blush duo. In this post I will talk about the blush duo. ELF is called Studio Contouring Blush & Bronzing Powder. This is a cheaper copy of NARS Highlighting / Bronzing Blush Duo in Orgasm and Laguna $ 39 that can be found at Sephora, the ELF somo cost me $ 3. Look at him ...







I have not tried Nars, but are known to be super good, and stained, but if I can about this. The two colors, the blush and bronzer are beautiful, the pigmentation is enough and have glitter that look very nice, I really recommend it enough! Let aplicarnoslo, I'll use one of the brushes I bought from the same line, this is the blush, then talk more of these brushes ...

I'm not going to apply hard not to frighten them, shaking a little brush I apply the colors ...

I think it can be seen very well here because I put in a very natural, but in another tutorial I will show the colors right ...
Well haiga friends I hope you enjoyed this review and if you see this duo out there do not hesitate to buy it, the truth is beautiful. Thanks and I await your comments ...


0 comments:

Post a Comment