Sunday, May 2, 2010

Sunfish Sailboat Clip Art

Eyes By Design ...

! Let me show you this treasure I found the other day at TJ Maxx. Eyes by Design is called The Ultimate Eye Set. This estuchito has a value of $ 69.95 as I saw on this page but in this store and it cost me only $ 5 !!!!! I'd seen before in the store but at $ 30 and I was not interested and no one seems to grab him and when the store it down at this price and it happens that apparently I was the first to see him or something because there was and I grabbed him extremely fast! First I opened the shop to see if he had everything and to my surprise if he had absolutely everything. Well let me show you what came in ...



came with 6 products: A palette of 4 shades, a moisturizing eye cream, mask, illuminating cream for dark circles and two brushes ...

This is the eye cream is super moisturizing and refreshing and has a super smooth and rich aroma, the sell aside $ 34.95 ...
This is the palette of 4 shades muyyyy pretty neutral and super pigmented, the sold separately to $ 29.95 ...

cremita
Then there's enlightening to the eyes, not really good pa 'it is. I read the page that helps with dark circles and brighten the eyes and even with arrugitas. This page sells this cremita apart to $ 29.95 ...

Then the mask that works very well ...
And the two brushes that I love! One is a blending brush and the other to delineate ...

have this rubber grip that feels super comfortable ...

This brush is wonderful! ...

Well girls was crazy about this show. Can you believe the price I found this box! Even the cashier was like $ 5 !!!!! Well friends, I love it and stay tuned to climb another post! ...


0 comments:

Post a Comment