Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Birthday Party Invitation Wording , Dora Theeme

Brutality Reminder

.
As another skin

As another flavor.
Like other hugs,
Another scent.
No other beats,
No other orgasms,
No other promises,
or other heat.

Learning new
Depertando in my bed.
No other back
The sweaty pillow.
Sea in a taxi,
Walking on the street
Or letting the sun burn ...

As I can eat,
as I can,
as I can bear,
Escape or lying.
If all true,
And the only thing clear,
Is your firm, wild
and blessed love.

Al smell of your blood,
taste your neck,
The pain in your tears,
the color of your voice.
would die tomorrow,
would die in ecstasy,
would die at the bottom of ecstasy.

morning Smelling
A clever phrase.
The minutes are gold,
as the sand on the sheet.
And take the cup,
And eating in bed,
A coffee with ice cream,
Soaking in your back.

I'm happy,
I do not get up,
And I squeezed in my chest,
With all my heart.
would die tomorrow,
would die bonding,
Completely stoned.

My friend,
I know we're never going to leave
That this love we go. ________




Does anyone have any doubt about how big it is Jorge Gonzalez?


________.

0 comments:

Post a Comment