Thursday, December 23, 2010

Honda Accord Tps Problem

A strange year of travel and surgeries


In recent years I have been fortunate to travel to different locations, almost always issues with the bike, thanks to my work as a journalist specializing in cycling. So, I visited Germany a couple of times I have ridden for several islands such as Gran Canaria, La Palma, Ibiza and Menorca, I participated in marches as L'Etape du Tour, the Tour of Flanders and the Tour of Germany, and I could mythical places contemplate cycling.
But the 2010 season has been one of the strangest in my life.
started with enthusiasm and with strength almost recovered from the physical problems that dragged on since July 2009, but in February I almost had to stop altogether because I recovering from the anemia I had, and finally in April I went under the knife for close an important and continuing loss a blood undignified and uncomfortable place to operate.
In the meantime, my participation in the Dutch Amstel Gold Race classic, as cyclist, which had already secured registration and air ticket and hotel booked from November, went first from the initial idea of \u200b\u200bmaking the long journey (the pros), to then think about making the break, and later the short, finally deciding to just go see the atmosphere and enjoy with friends who were, as it was not sufficient to make 40 km bike. Ay! But then came the Icelandic volcano Eyjafjalla (you remember) and the flight was canceled, so my trip was finally nothing (a another year will fall).
April after the operation, and full recovery, I had the chance to make the most fantastic trip I've ever done as a journalist, who was to travel during the month of June across the U.S. from the Pacific to the Atlantic following the Julian Sanz participation in RAAM, running non-stop from coast to coast U.S. cycling, which are 5,000 km of anything. In addition to the race and seeing the vast and extraordinary country, I visit some friends I have there, both in California, and Washington and New York. I said, a three-week trip unforgettable.
Already in summer, and how to recover a little health, I enjoy the usual journey do some of society to the Tour de France, Pyrenees, and also managed to celebrate my birthday for the umpteenth time climbing the Tourmalet, which brought me back a little hope and strength to ride a bike.
But after a month and a half with good feelings between August and September, my cock crows drowned in the dispute Dima Social Bilbaina Mountain SC, where he again started with the symptoms of anemia. A new bike rack break, broken only for a weekend in October, a new participation in the Tour Bike Tour in Menorca, the best way to recover the spirit with a leisurely pace, good weather and good friends.
To finish the year another visit to the operating room for a minor reason, no income, and new medical concerns and hopefully disappear in January in a third visit to the operating room (this most serious) to remove the tumor that I have found.
Anyway. As you can see one years rare, with all kinds of experiences, good and bad, all of which are not forgotten and you learn things.



0 comments:

Post a Comment