Saturday, January 8, 2011

1996 Polaris Snowmobile Suspension

Tempus fugit


Although each day will not notice the passage of time, as you see pictures of the past few years you realize that yes, time passes, and goes faster and faster, so fast that we do not aware of it until we see what we run.
Here I put some pictures taken at the Empire State Building in New York in 1989 and 2010. Time has passed and it shows in my face, my face and in the face of Manhattan, to which new skyscrapers have gone while I am out a few wrinkles and gray hair (short, for now). Are 21 years between some pictures and others, and note that for a city like NY 21 years are not too many, however for a person like me is about half my life. Media
life. It is said in two words but I can not have a good time to remember all that has happened in my life over the years. Life takes many turns, say, in my case is quite true. Many things have changed for me since I was a young twentysomething fresh out of college so far, I'm in the same university as a professor. Who would say. In between, many things have been busy these years in my life: new studies, one child, many experiences, many different business activities, many new friends, ... But others have not changed: the same (or more) love for the bicycle, the same woman to me, my family is like ... NY
I ever in another twenty years? I would, and hope to return soon, is a city that I love. How will I be in twenty years? How do I know. For the moment I hope to continue here, living, which is important. But life takes many turns, until it stops. Such is life.

0 comments:

Post a Comment