Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Templete For Grad School Letter Of Intent

complications

Well, here I am in Madrid. To get up early morning at 8 because I have to enter the Hospital. Then I wait about 8 hours of operation to remove the neuroma the sound that I found in October. Then one night in the ICU and then plant in recover as soon as possible.
What if I have fear. No. In the operation I will not ever know, maybe something I worry me in the ICU and the early days, because I know I will very badly. But if cycling is doing something you learn to grief knowing that all suffering is temporary, then you will be quickly forgotten.
addition, I have no one to rely on the doctors that I will operate. I'm told is a first-class team, and how to do it, for that, best not to worry.
And if something goes wrong. Well bad luck. I'm at peace with myself.
Until next week, if all goes as it should.

0 comments:

Post a Comment