Sunday, January 16, 2011

Jeff Hardy Hairstyle Tna

Long live the bicycle


can probably say the same for all other passions and hobbies you have any, but for those who love cycling and bike there is nothing better than riding a bike. It is a philosophy of life, which I know it's an overused phrase that is used for many things, but it is the truth. I have friends thanks to the bicycle in many parts of the world, and certainly many things that differentiate us, but the fact of sharing the passion and enthusiasm for cycling and mountain biking makes us feel very close. If someone tells me who uploaded the Tourmalet, or has made 300 km bike I already know exactly what that person felt in those moments and that binds us forever.
Yesterday I spent a wonderful day of biking and dining with friends in Gipuzkoa. To these friends I met a couple of years ago when I traveled to the Tour of Flanders, and since then we kept in touch and come out a bike together sometime. Tomorrow
traveled to Galicia by a theme of the University and there I stayed with another friend of the bike with which to spend an afternoon of sightseeing in Santiago. And next week I'm coming to Madrid for the operation of the neuroma and the day before I left her old friends again with other cyclists.
The truth, in my case there is nothing to me one more to the people who bike, the little queen as the French call, other great lovers of cycling.



0 comments:

Post a Comment