Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Hematoma In Cheek After Wisdom

Grand Crossing the Pyrenees by bike



Well. I have it on my hands. My new book, my new child. After my first Transpirenaica in the summer of 2007 I wrote a little book with the experiences of the trip was not lucky enough to be published. Then, the following year I repeated the Transpirenaica but in another sense and to the south of the mountains.
Years later, Sua Publishers, which publishes the magazine The World of the Pyrenees and Euskal Herria, with whom I collaborate from time to time, asked me to redo the book but travel guide format. That was last spring. So I get to work. I resumed my writing and my photos, I was drafting stage by stage two trips around what I call "the Pyrenean circle," I went three days in summer with the car (and bike in the trunk to shoot a little) to redo part of the route to refresh memories and take some notes, and finally just seen the light this new book.
In it, the reader can make all the way around the Pyrénées from Hondarribia to Port Bou on the south and back north to Hendaye.
What you have for sale at the best bookstores and online at the website in http://www.elkar.com/es/ficha_del_libro/gran-travesia-de-los-pirineos-en-bici/sanchez-beaskoetxea Elkar Would you like
-javier/a000000234734 as much as me.

0 comments:

Post a Comment