Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Best Yeast Infection Medicine

Re-Creating the look of Johnny Dosse ... Lighting


Hello friends! Then I'll tell you the other day I recreated the look that the makeup made me Johnny Dosse. I liked his technique for applying shadows and causes the lid to be more balanced. The palette that I used for this look was that of The Balm Shady Lady and I used three colors, Luscious Lani (a rosy illuminator), cought in the Act Courtney (shiny brown) and Risqué Renee (a blue to black). This palette is beautiful, highly recommend and pigmentation is incredible ...



This is the original look of Johnny, it is very natural because it was at the request of the doctor who was very natural, but you could see what he did. I on the other hand what I was going to recreate that simple and more because the flash intensity decreases colors laa ...



first thing I did was trace the shape of the shadows as he did but before I put a shadow shiny Rosadita to the entire lid. If you will notice that the exterior V is above the folder of the eye, not exactly in the folder as is commonly seen. He used shadow as eyeliner pencil is not to create a more blurred. You can recreate this look with shadows in the same colors that are not hard to find and I know that many already have ...



Now we apply the dark shadow and we will put under the eye very gently. And then we blend these shadows in this way, not much ...

They see the effect? As the lid to see me more space? In English, this technique will say "cut created" because it is creating a folder that does not exist in that place ...

Another thing he did was outline the face blush as I show here, but of course we have to blend the blush so you do not look so strong and I put a simple gloss with glitter very small but very nice ...

Here is the look and complete. Hope you like ...


Let me your comments and thanks for reading ...


0 comments:

Post a Comment