Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Pokemon Heart Gold Soul Silver Psrietsheet

My Birthday ...

Hello friends! Well my birthday was on September 30 and my cousin gave me a small little party at home and this was the makeup that I did for the occasion. It is a smoky look with a touch of bronze great for Fall ...



What I did was that after preparing the base and face powder and brow me I started to create the look. I applied a shiny black shadow in the upper eyelid and blend well, and smoking are not a strong but enough so you could see the smoke. I applied illuminator below the eyebrows and then I applied a vibrant and brilliant bronze shadow in the bottom of the eye and spread it out a little further to the inside of the eye, the tear ...

I applied eyeliner on the waterline and mask and go! ...

The rest was just blush and gloss bronzeadito that combined a little with the bronze shade ...

Hope you like the look and to be treated. Let me know what you think! ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment