Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Mri Traveling Agencies

Baume butter "Cranberry litchi"

I'll show you the latest skin cream that I bought this month!


I went with the idea that I wanted a scented body lotion. I went to Sephora to Gran Via 2 because I remembered I had the typical smell of coconut creams, vanilla, strawberry, etc.. I found this balm
put New. Baume butter is called "cranberry lychee." And it smells like strawberry syrup, or brilliant; between acid and sweet.
contains 200 ml, expires in 18 months open and costs € 9.90.

The advantages are:

- That hydrates. It contains glycerin which helps to moisturize your skin.
- set absorbed fast enough (I was afraid that these creams to absorb these odors cost ... because I hate that!)
- price / quantity well.
- The texture is quite creamy and spreads perfectly. And with little spreads a lot to the whole body.
- The smell lasts all day !!!!!!

The truth is that problems can not find any ...

certainly repeat cream because I did not expect it to be so good. Yes, may I dare with another odor.

the "Ye have tried? What can you recommend me?

0 comments:

Post a Comment