Tuesday, October 19, 2010

How To Heal A Brazillian Wax

"Io con il cuore run (I run with my heart) End of season


"I run with the heart." With this motto the professional peloton protested last Saturday before the start of the last big race of the year, the "Tour of Lombardy" (which, incidentally, was a tough race for the cold and rain that had just made only slightly more thirty runners, which stood out brilliantly Gilbert).
platoon's protest was triggered by statements a few days before the Prosecutor's Anti-Doping Italy, Ettore Torri, who came to say that all cyclists are dopers. "I'm not the only one saying it. Lately, all the cyclists I've interviewed have said that everyone is doped, "said Ettore Torri in an interview with The Associated Press.
Of course, this has infuriated the bikers, for good reason.
In my opinion, if all the cyclists who have questioned Torri have stated that all dope, that means that all dopers (which are the ones who interrogated Torri) do so because they are convinced that others also do, and if not they will not be doped up to others.
The reasoning is this: I train and care for me like that more, but the others I always win, which means taking something, because they can not train or care more than me. So should I take also something to win and be ahead with the other doped.
So many fall into temptation, believe that if you do not win is not because others are simply better, but because the others are doped.
I do not think all be doped. Many branded as naive for me to think so. But my reasoning is that if everyone were doped, the positive controls would be far more numerous than now, when a very small percentage of athletes tested positive.
And I'm not worth the argument that they are ahead of the controls. That may be true for those who earn much money and can spend money on very sophisticated methods (but also very expensive), but most cyclists do not make much money, so if you resort to doping substances are easily detectable. So if everyone would take dozens of cases in a Tour or Vuelta, where hundreds of checkpoints make all cyclists during the race.
So I'm convinced that all or the vast majority, are only with the heart. Its performance is due to being a great athlete with natural talent and a lot of work. Of course all take substances to recover from the effort, but they are legal substances and permitted and to compete without taking anything (legal) would also be very bad for health.

0 comments:

Post a Comment