Thursday, October 7, 2010

Rotel Chicken Pasta Velveetafrom Commercial

Mis TOP 10 de M.A.C. (Make-up Art Cosmetics)

Hello! I decided to show you my favorites of the famous brand MAC. Personally, I love this brand! I have not had any complaints about this and all products are great!

Then I put my TOP 10 (not going in order of favorite):


1. A foundation: Studio Fix Fluid NW15





What I can tell from this foundation? I LOVE IT! It is the foundation I use 365 days a year. Has solar factor 15 (which is quite important use forever, not just in summer ..). Contains 30 ml (not enough, but it just goes a lot .. I used every day takes about 3 or 4 months. With two drops and all I have to face.) It spreads perfectly, you can use a sponge, with the MAC 190 brush, or, I extend the skunk brush MAC 187 also, I'm very fast and looks great. There is no fat, but is always best if you look with a powder compact. NOTICE: The dispenser for the makeup they sell it separately ... do not know why they have done so ..).


2. An eye makeup remover: Eye Makeup Remover Pro Dema pour les yeux quillant



I tried many eye makeup removers and none convinced me: all I find super oily or irritated eyes. This I'm doing pretty well. It is not oily (that feeling gives me much "yuck" ... can not stand her!) Remove the product perfectly: this is great if one day we were wrong in our makeup and do not want to erase everything.) It is used by soaking a cotton pad with only a few drops and you have enough. Containing 100 ml.












3. Fixative spray cooling and makeup: Fix + Brume Fixant e / Rafraîchissante








This product has thousands of applications. We can apply ourselves after our foundation to secure. Although the face is wet, does not mean that the makeup is going to go. It notes that it is quite cool. It is very natural: it has chamomile (to relieve), cucumber (to notice the chilly that lets you), caffeine (calms the skin and gives a better appearance to the face), etc. We can also be used to fix the pigments.






4. A gloss: Plushglass "Nice Buzz"


It's beautiful ... now that your lips are natural enough is very good. It has a golden destellitos give a special touch and bright. The plushglass containing pepper, which makes the lips with more volume. At first, notes this as a tingling, but then it happens. The only drawback I see is that this does not last long ...










5. A labial: Glaze "Hue"




tone is very similar to the lips. When you do not want to highlight the lips is very cool. I applied with MAC lip brush to last a little longer and locks lips, but better hurry if we directly apply the lipstick. It smells great .. and vanilla. And best of all, much lip moisturize! That's the best now in autumn! Yujuu!










6. A glitter: Gold Reflects




was the first glitter that I bought, rather good, my sister gave it to me. My idea was to use it on special days (dinners, parties, etc.) With a body lotion and apply some of this glitter to give a golden glitter in the body (in plan .. Jennifer Lopez). Although the photo appears white, the only thing left on the skin are destellitos.








7. A powder compact: Select Sheer / Pressed NW20


are perfect for application after our foundation. The I have a darker tone than the base but the skin does not notice anything. We can always raise our skin tone using a powder. The applied with MAC 150 brush, but the same packaging of powders and brings a sponge. It also has a built-in mirror.









8. A blush: Blushcreme "Posey"

This is a cream blush. If you have not tried I recommend it. Dan juicy and bright look to the skin. Extends well with your fingers or too, can use a brush smaller than type skunk of the foundation. I recommend that you apply, little by little, to go up shades until you find the ideal because it is a pink tone and what interests us is that it is as natural as possible and not seem like a "chubby."









9. Eyeliner: Fluidline "Blacktrack"



is the typical black eyeliner cream. I use an angled brush like the 266 by applying a little in hand to warm and work best with it. Is fixed and a protracted position. 3 grams, but go far ....



10. Eye shadow


is impossible to choose a MAC eye shadow. All have something special! So I put the photo of my first MAC palette that I made. I last much, only to notice that there are some pigments more than others. You can buy pallet or individual. And look great if you apply before a PaintPot for us to change the color / reflection of the shadow;)







I hope you have enjoyed my top 10 and see if I dare do a look with them.

0 comments:

Post a Comment