Thursday, October 14, 2010

Ideas On How To Write A Welcome Letter

Ojeras Triangular Form ... Look

Hi girls! Here I am denuevo and I'll be more seguidito because I have much to show, many new tricks and I'm super Cosmetics encouraged to do all this. Today I come with a very useful trick for dark circles and brighten the look for those girls who suffer from this. I have my ojeritas, not too severe, but if I notice and also suffer from dark eyelid and I'm always looking for the corrector and the trick to help me better at this. It is important to illuminate the eye area, one is more awake, younger and healthier. Super dark circles are common, there are girls who leave them as usual and there are others that are concerned and want to conceal and the latter is this post.

Fixed Trick dark circles with concealer triangular makeup I learned of Kim Kardashian, Mario Dedivanovic. I noticed that he applied the spell of a very particular and rather loaded and blurred all very well and no sign of dark circles and is also why many of her looks in the area under your eyes is lighter than rest of the face. Usually almost all the celebrity makeup artist who works with a similar look ...


Well let's start with the trick. I will be using in this post on spelling Avon Beyond Color Radiant Lifting Concealer $ 8 or less depending on the season. I love this spell because it is the perfect tone for my dark circles, covers really well, is super creamy and not dry ...



We will start implementing the triangular correction under the eye as the image below is supercharged but in the end everything was well spread ...

now begin to blur and spread by tapping with your finger on the spell until everything is very blurred, it takes little time but its worth it ...

Here and blur the spelling is fine and can see that the circles are removed ...

Now I Fixed my eyelid because this area I have it too dark ...

Done! ...

I finished my look and Fixed illuminate my dark circles and I have not even based on. This also helps me to need less makeup ...

Ok, now tell me friends who believe in this trick and if you are going to try. I think it's a trick excellent and I love how it is in photos. Leave me your comments and see you in the next post ...


0 comments:

Post a Comment