Monday, November 22, 2010

Curtain Rods 124 Inches

Facilito ...

What about friends?! Disappeared again but I'm walking back. In the next post I will tell you a little more and show pictures of what I've been doing lately and between all that I had an operation and show you photos of the hospital and stuff. I'm much better, I feel more courage and I wanted to start blogging. Today I wanted to share a tip on how to make eyelashes look much more dramatic than they are with a super simple steps but they really make much difference. This tip is super useful for everyday use because they do not always have a full face of makeup, but we want our eyes look beautiful and stand out without having to pay much. I recommend this to work, school, etc ...

Ok, so my eyes before starting the steps, my eyelashes are not uncommon but if they need a little help to show up and can appreciate ...



We will need four things: A black pencil, I used the Liquif'eye Milani, super black, super creamy, matte brown shadow, I used the Bobbi Brown Mink, and a black mask, I used Avon Extend, sper natural and smooth and does a fine brush or swab (Q-tip) ...

The photo of the mask is further down. Well let's start, the first thing we do is get the black pencil line above water or tear, not over the tabs. This can be very uncomfortable but well worth it, only this single step makes a difference and your lashes look twice as thick ...

Then we will take the matte brown shadow with the brush not going to put up tabs like eyeliner very slightly and making sure you are really close to the lashes. The reason why we use a brown shade instead of black is because we want it to look natural ...

Then we took a little longer and will not ebajo the eye, making little shade is just to give a small shadow ...

You can see the difference but now is what will make this look even more dramatic, the mask, let aplicarnosla ...

! Were that simple and the difference it makes? Try this tip and tell me that this. I love it! I see in the next post friends! ...


0 comments:

Post a Comment