Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Pdf:weslo Cardio Glide Manual

BIRCHBOX ... Dramatic Lashes

Hello! I am very excited to show this program deluxe samples (large samples) that will come once a month in the mail for only $ 10 a month and is called Birchbox. I heard about Birchbox given through an girl on YouTube that was showing what was in your box and I was smitten, and of course I had to go to order the mine, only $ 10! These boxes arrive every month at the beginning of the month before day 11 of the month and are super tiny and can fit into any mail box. Shipping is free, you pay only $ 10, period, not taxes.

samples you get are luxury brands and a few things to try, they are just samples, I mean it is for you to try the product several times and get a better idea of \u200b\u200bthe product before buying, if You like you buy and if not, you know you did not like. You get 4 to 5 samples they give you to several tested. Well lets see I came in the box November ...

So the box is very nice and luxurious, come in all envueltito very nice but I panicked and took the pictures after opening all lol, but the next will take photos before all ...



This was all that I got in that box so small ...

you get a card telling you all products that come in the bundle with all the details and the website are the videos of how to use each product. They have also a YouTube channel with these same videos. I got these wipes lemon and orange are used for everything desmaquillarte, wipe your hands, feminine hygiene, in the end for what you want to use, I had seen these tissues at Whole Foods and smell divinoooo, I got two ...

I got two samples of Nars The Multiple in South Beach and the first or Too Faced PREBASIC Primed and poreless that helps pores look smaller and it fits like me the finger ...

I got a box with three samples of new fragrances Benefit at Eva, Rita and Amanda, they smell sooo rich and gives to me several times ...

I got a rubber band to the hair a bit weird but after seeing a video of how to use Birchbox better understood, they are called bungees ...

And these were the samples that came to me super happy! Taste 5 products for only $ 10! And now I show you how to see these samples. This is the Nars The Multiple in South Beach ...

You see this show has so much product that I can use, but many times, so happy with this! ...

This is Primed and poreless Too Faced, tiny but I will give to 4 times ...

And this is the size of the samples of the fragrances of Benefit, each to give me 3 times ...

And I can tell, I'm thrilled! I will do this every month because I want to test out new products to market, because the samples are new, not old and is a great way to try several things for a minimal price. It's like giving yourself a gift every month. Hope you like the post and leave me your comments! ...


0 comments:

Post a Comment