Monday, November 8, 2010

Rabbits Genatal Lumps

Compritas Essence!!

Hi everyone!!

I want to show my latest Essence brand! I guess you know the brand. For those that do not say it's a very inexpensive brand but good quality. And most importantly, not tested on animals. Some of the stuff I bought in Andorra shopping center pyrin.

- PINTANUÑAS COLOR & GO: 27 NO MORE DRAMA:




is the first nail polish that I bought for Essence and I was surprised. It dries very fast and the brush is quite broad. Lilac is a very clearly even in the picture looks a bit gray. The best thing is that it costs 1.99 euros and come 5 ml, which is not much but you are not in it for me but I have enough nail polish because I just finished ...



- EYE SHADOW: 35 PARTY ALL NIGHT:



I love this shadow! What colors are prettier than the shadows of Essence. I chose this because I was looking for a golden brown destellitos Clarita and this was my choice. Pigments very well and is great for a daytime look.





- RIMMEL: BLACK MANIA:



I bought this mascara because it had proved the Essence and I loved it. Well, say that is not disappointed me. Adds volume to lashes and black is black. So for a marked eyed look is great.



- PALETTE OF SHADOWS: SMOKEY EYES SET: 03 PURPLE MANIAC:




I'm quite a fan of purple. So, of course, I chose this lollipops in lilac. Have an eye shadow and eyeliner. Behind the box explains that first we apply the eyeliner on the upper lash line and then apply the purple shadow in the eyelid. The pigmentation I liked it ... but hey, not bad for the price it has.

- EYE SHADOW CREAM: GLAM METAL: 04 GLAM IT UP:



is a cream shadow. I did not like anything because it is a bit fat and not very noticeable color. I thought it was a strong metallic green and no .. But hey, we must spend it. Scoring will place a 3 Justito. Is the product that I disliked and did not recur.

Well, I hope you have enjoyed my past five Essence brand products and soon I have thought about doing my TOPS of this brand. A chic @ s! besito!

0 comments:

Post a Comment