Monday, November 22, 2010

Sims 3 Create A Sim Black

KiKo Cosmetics

Hi everyone! It going?

Today I went to Kiko Cosmetics because I had this need to buy something xD see all the girls buy stuff.
Well, these are my compritas and I hope you enjoy them:

- FALSE LASHES CONCENTRATE:


is a mascara that I've seen a lot more videos from YouTube. And I, because I had to prove (envy and longing to know what it was .. xD) Well I've tried and the first impressions given to me are that there is something better to do some pestaƱotas incredible! I have applied after the Helena Rubinstein mascara and buff ... Likewise, the clerk told me that I can also be applied alone as a normal mascara. But with my mask and it would be more attractive. And he has not lied! xD I put a 10! I recommend 100%. Its price is of 7.20 euros and contains 12 ml. And put that lasts 6 mesecitos.

- LONG LASTING EYESHADOW STICK:


is an eye shadow stick. Protracted event (cost me remove it from my hand) in the box set that lasts 8 hours. I have put it with my pre-base of Urban Decay ... I think that alone would not for fear of remaining folds. I caught a golden beige destellitos to test how they work each day. For now I liked the result. 'll Try a few more days and I guess I will repeat more vivid colors. To see that such work throughout the day ... The price is 6.90 euros and lasts 24 months.

- 4 EYE SHADOWS:




are highly pigmented and true. I've loved and surely I come back for more! They are ideal when you can not afford anything else and to get by is not bad. Has beautiful colors, even colors that cost to find in other brands. It costs 4.90 euros and contain 3 grams. Even the pink
number 74 I think I'll take advantage of blush too.










Well that's it .. I hope you like them and maybe if something helps you dudabais in color. Thank you very much everybody!! Do not forget to comment! A besitooo.

0 comments:

Post a Comment