Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Holida Greeting Messagse

Endless Color Sephora Blockbuster and my left side ...

Hello friends! Well today I have two things to share with you. One is to show you this super kit from Sephora and the other to show the left side of the face and tell them why he had not shown before. First go with the kit Sephora called Endless Color Blockbuster and is one of those kits that Sephora always launches but this is the biggest thing to come out, it costs $ 48 and has 98 shadows, 70 lip, 3 eyeliner pencil, 2 lip liners, 6 liners in cream, mask, 3 blushes, a mirror and applicators. This set is complete enough that comes in a bag of Sephora, let's see some pictures ...



This is the box ...

Outside the box looks like a Sephora bag of tiny, very cute ...

Then they start to open up part by part ....

The blushes are super pigmented and have a lot of glitter, pencil eyeliners are very good, not super creamy but it can work, the mask is good like any normal mascara, liners cream is super creamy, which I like are black, green, brown and purple, others are a little transparent ...

The shadows are good, decent, pigmented, not compared to a shadow of Urban Decay but neither are a mess, there are many colors but lacks many well and repeated too many colors sometimes I did not like. The sores are a disappointment because only some contain color, most are clear as a gloss, but if you paint are very nice ...

recommend this kit or not? It depends, for a beginner would be great because you get many things at a very good and can create many looks using only this kit. For a person already experienced in quality makeup and I do not think there are many other quality kits as one of tarte that show then they have less stuff and more expensive but the quality is super good.


me show you some of the colors that I used the kit, shadow, blush, lipstick to have an idea ...

Ok now let's something more serious. Not if some of you have noticed before but I always show only one side of my face. Here no one even asked me why, but in other places like Facebook or people known to have noticed and have asked me. I never told why, because I felt that people would not understand or treat me differently. Sometimes when people see you always in a way, for example, I always make up and people I admire so much and have a picture of me and my "beauty" and realizing that is not necessarily so or Not the person so perfect they imagined, their opinion change and they see me differently, sometimes not a good way. Of course I know not everyone is like that but not necessarily what I felt comfortable enough to share this part of my life that I always try to keep private.

many of you already know about my incident years ago with a former boyfriend who attacked me and attempted against stabbing and cutting my life many times, this assault left me with many consequences of which do not talk much but my family and close friends know and I have seen and understood. One of these consequences was izqquierdo side of my face which was cut across the cheek, mouth, ears, neck, etc, something that as a woman has been traumante pretty much more than any other wound that has clearly because people can see and even though I know it was not my fault does not mean I have to feel good about accordant and that and that people are not going to look odd to me . The finding aid for this type of injury that require cosmetic surgery I have not been easy, despite living in the United States, if there were doctors that helped a little, so little that the difference was not noticeable and I just thought had to be accordant with live like the rest of my life. Until about 4 months ago I was chosen by a television channel to be helped with this and be part of a show that will start on the Discovery Health Channel called "Facing Trauma" in which help people who have gone through situations similar to mine and need cosmetic surgery. I said this is only chance and I took many out in this show.

Dr. Jacono he did it Aug. 10 in a single day did everything possible to minimize these scars and I have to say that he succeeded. I still have laser treatments but the difference is incredible, so incredible the first time since the assault that occurred about 6 years ago is the first time I dare to reveal a picture in my left side, which before or crazy I had shown. In these pictures below you can still see a little scar that is improving every day, but believe me when I say that this scar was not, was a total disaster it caused me a great depression and a feeling of just not normal. For me since before I always liked the makeup and when this happened I thought I could never enjoy this art anymore, but what I realized is that I had to learn rather than to hide the imperfections and hence these arose also the idea of \u200b\u200bthis blog and decided to only show the left side of my face.

There are people who are very comprehensive and give you unconditional support and there are others who rejoice grief of others. once when I had the chat box was a person who began to leave comments too ugly and cruel towards me and I realized that this person knew me personally because it was emphasized that I did not tell my readers what I was horrible and on my face. This person I am still convinced that in my circle of "friends" because he did anonymously but it referred to my scars and did not stop many of you I defended this person and I chose to remove the box. That's why in my circle of friends and family there are very few people because I try to surround myself with positive people, open minded people, people able to understand things of this magnitude and many friends and family do not let them be about me or see me from this incident because they are people I know who are negative.

I like to create and play with makeup, I like to show you how I do it the way you want and that is what I offer here. I do not live talking about my situation, nor am I living people bitter and depressed and looking for the pity of others because I've always been a strong person. What happened to me if it was very strong but I feel that in life you have two options, either coming through or Hang yourself either way, I prefer to get ahead. But the point is that this is a makeup blog and I do whatever is going on after me there should affect the way people enjoy this blog. Friends love them very much, you have been faithful to this blog, I am very grateful that and still faalta lot to show. Leave me your comments and see you in the next post! ...

Bye ...



0 comments:

Post a Comment